Monday, March 13, 2017

A Star is Born!

Diego (left) with me 
Officially cast my friend Diego today as my lead male, Greyson.

Diego is a very versatile actor, with two of his passions being musical theater and art, mainly painting. Diego can either look very put together or very disheveled, both of which I need him to look. Diego is also a genuine person and I'm excited to be working with him.

His most recent role is Claude in the musical HAIR. Before that he was featured in my friend and classmate, Amy Gallagher's documentary about students and art. Before this he was also in all of the drama productions at school.

I really appreciate him dedicating his time into the project for me.

Diego wearing a shirt he painted himself
We haven't exactly worked out a perfect shooting schedule, but Diego has already informed me that he will be out of town from March 15th through the 19th for States. Which is convenient because the 15th is my mom's birthday. I also sit with Diego for lunch every other day, so I would be able to take advantage of this time if I truly needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment