Sunday, April 2, 2017

Just A Little Test Run

I've been playing around with editing, just to see how I would create the effect of a hyper mind and this is what I came up with. While getting used to the camera I was loaned to by my cousin and ended up just filming shots of my brother's room, just playing with the lighting and how to stage his room.  Take a peak at my vision.


After viewing it once it's exported and after viewing it a few times I obviously have found things I want to change. For one, I hate the font that I chose. I have no clue why I decided to use that. It just looks generic and bland. Next time around I know that I want to change the font to a more computer code or typewriter font

Also do not be fooled by the information in screen and think it's just mumbo jumbo. Everything is cohesive and has to do with light bulbs or the science of light bulbs. Yep! You bet, for every shot I'm going to be researching everything so that Greyson's hyper mind is authentic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment