Sunday, April 2, 2017

ay caramba, this not how I envisioned it

DIY green screen
So...I'm, so behind on my schedule. I really, really wanted to start filming on Thursday, but once it was apparent that that wasn't going to happen I tried to set up filming on Saturday,but my it was my grandfather's birthday and my mom basically put me on house arrest all day with her. Not to mention Diego was not responding to my texts and wasn't being clear on when he could film. I texted him on Thursday about filming and he said yes originally, but when I texted him early Saturday morning I got no response until I texted him about 2 more times. He told me he was in rehearsal and I tried to set up something for later that night. He told me he already made plans and I tried my best, yet again, to arrange even an hour of filming, but he didn't respond for 6 hours even after I kept texting him. His response turned out to be a phone glitch and he later told me that he never saw it until Sunday, a whole day later.

Anyways I worked all day today from 9am to 8pm and called Diego the minute I got home to try and set something up for tonight. However, he explained to me he'd been going through some serious stuff with his family and truly didn't mean to ignore me. When I asked him if he could film tonight he said he would ask his mom and then text me back.
nous in "drug" baggies 

To no surprise he never texted me back...😒 so I just took that as a "no" and tried to get everything ready for filming (possibly on Monday). He did say that he would be available all week and I'm trying to start on Monday. Since Thursday my house has been ready to start filming whenever Diego is ready, I have set up a DIY green screen (which is just 4 posters taped together) and tested it out, adjusted and cleaned my filming space, put together all the props (all the nous in baggies, fake blood)

and got some more lighting. The only thing that isn't always ready is my brother's room since my brother is constantly messing everything up.


Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment