Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Let's Make A Checklist

After reviewing all my footage and starting to edit it all together, I'm realizing the shots and angles I overlooked that would make my film fluid. One of the main things I need to reshoot is when Greyson is standing in the bathroom. Since that scene will be used in 2 points during the film (when he's recalling in his mind and the intro) they need to be flawless. When filming two different recording I accidentally bumped the tripod slightly so now the shots don't line up perfectly. I also want to reshoot this scene at numerous angles when my camera isn't dying.

I also need to shoot shots of my Greyson alone and more POV shots. One main scene I need to film is him walking into the bedroom and the green screen shots. Something I'll probably get done tonight is have my brother record the internal dialogue that goes through Greyson's mind as he analyzes things. That should be fairly easy and quick. I'm just going to use my phone to record, as I have done before on numerous projects. My phone microphone is actually pretty good and has a setting that doesn't pick up too much background noise.

Next time I film with my brother I need:


  • to reshoot the bathroom scene 
  • record internal audio
  • shoot him walking down the hallway
  • test out green screen with him

Update: Currently 1:11am and got everything on my list done. Right now I'm editing everything together right now and it's looking pretty good.😀


No comments:

Post a Comment