Tuesday, April 4, 2017

#DroppedDiego

My Brother, Brandon
Is it really a surprise? After many unanswered texts and not returning my calls I just asked my brother Bandon and his friend Glenn to film. There was no way I could wait around for Diego since he was making it too hard to work around his schedule.

Brandon, Glenn, & I 
The pair got home pretty late last night and we I ended up falling asleep around 3 in the morning. We filmed basically the entire first scene in the bathroom and the beginning of the bedroom scene before my camera ran out of battery.

I edited about the first minute or so and I'm looking forward to filming more when my brother get's home from work. His friend Glenn works too, so possibly

Since they didn't even look over the script, some of the lines are paraphrased, which actually turned out to sound more natural since my writing can sound a little stiff.

Overall, I'm actually excited to be having these boys to film with since they're really always readily available during the night and I'm pretty well acquainted. Last night, they seemed really down for acting despite some prior thoughts and were pretty bummed when we had to stop filming so I could charge my battery. (Which was completely out of the blue. I had been using the camera for a few days minimally with 3 bars of battery and then last night it dropped to 1 out of NOWHERE??? Hey, at least I learned my lesson and that bad boy is all charged up now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment